- Please specify the product required option(s).
Collaborative thinking is a procedure where members of a group combine their strengths and backgrounds to produce a collection of ideas to address a problem. Instead of an individual attempting to solve a problem alone, a group of people encourages creative thinking and yields an advantage with their various backgrounds and strengths. Delegates will acquire critical thinking and foster innovation which will support them in overcoming workplace problems.
Delivery Mode: Virtual
- Gaining Insight to Thought Processes
- Knowing my inner dialogue
- Identifying my strengths and weaknesses
- Bridging the personality style differences
- Speaking with Impact
Duration: 2 hours
|Select Course Date||